Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tombstone Tuesday Hunting For the Tombstones Of My Gallaher Family

Destination is La Crosse, Wisconsin and the Catholic Cemetery to hunt for the graves of my great great grandparents Patrick and Johanna ( Riordan) Gallaher.

Find a grave notes that there is over 1500 graves and only about 23 percent are photographed.

Among those not pictured is my Gallaher's.

Trip is planned for the summer , hopefully Thursday to take a short trip to La Crosse.

Goals are to find cemetery and graves. To take photos of the graves and post on ancestry and here.

Goal is to go to court house to see if I can get death certificates for both Patrick and Johanna.  I am hoping that I will find out who their parents are.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...