Monday, March 26, 2012

Mystery Monday ~ Searching For My Andrew Daly ~ Did I Find A Sister

Today for Mystery Monday I am posting two pictures.  I am hoping that you out  there will take a look and tell me if you see a family resemblance.

Is this my Andy's sister?  I have contacted others on ancestry who have this picture but so far no answers back.



I have written before about Andrew. When all you have is a picture and nothing else the hunting and searching can be a long lonely walk.


Take a peek at let me know what you think?  If you recognize either of these people let me know. They lived in Wisconsin late 1890's and early 1900's.

Thanks for stopping by.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...