Monday, March 12, 2012

MONDAY MEMORIES ~ CAKE CAN MAKE ANY DAY BETTER ~ 1951 MEMORIES ~ TIME WITH THE GIRLS

No matter how the day is going a piece of cake with the girls can only make the day go better. The year is 1951 when this party took place. And I am sure the cake was homemade as was the frosting. The month is September and it is Janice's birthday, but September is my birthday and also my cousin Bonnies birthday. One cake can go a long way.  Janice is on the left, I am in the middle and Bonnie is in the high chair.  My one thought I am sure was "enough with the picture taking, how about some cake."

Thanks for stopping by for Monday Memories ~ Our pictures can tell our story. If you think we are related I would love to hear from you. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...