Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Years Memories Week 1 of 52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History

52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History Week 1. How did my family celebrate New Years?

There are no memories of New Years as a child. My family was non drinking so there were no parties that they would of attended or had in their home.

As a young adult I would be at home with my own family and I would stay up to watch the Dick Clark New years show.


Later in life hubby # 2 and I spent a few times in Las Vegas for New Years. That is the place to be if you like rowdy fun, people.
If I am not in Las Vegas at New Years I am quietly at home waiting for New Years so I can turn off the light and go to sleep.
thanks for stopping by.. this is a week late but that is me I guess. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...