Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday’s Obituary Mrs. William ( Grace ) Day

Entered into Eternal Rest

Friday August 18, 1972


Mrs. William ( Grace ) Day

80, of Skyline Parkway

died Friday in a Duluth hospital.

She was born in Winona, Minn.

and had resided in Duluth for

several years. She is survived

by a son, Donald L. and two

daughters, Miss Daisy Day and

Mrs. Arthur ( Muriel ) Zion, all

of Duluth; a brother, Wayne

Esler, and a sister, Mrs. Albert

( Merle ), five grandchildren and

five great grandchildren


published in the pages of

The Duluth Herald

Aug 21, 1972


This is my sweet grandma on my mother's side. I was named Grace after her

and my middle name is Alta is after father's mother. I feel close to both

of them by having their names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...