Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Who Do You Think You Are Previewing February 4

" Who Do You Think You Are" premieres Friday, Feb. 4, at 8pm EST on NBC
I am looking forward to seeing the the season.

First time out I did not think I would get hooked.. just a bunch of rich stars .. but that did not last. I was instantly hooked on their family stories and history.

You can read the whole article from genealogy insider about the new season.

Kudrow talked about the value of personalizing history with stories like those featured on the show. You might think history was just something that happened to strangers a long time ago, but when you see how it affected your family, it has so much more impact.
“I hope it’s a history lesson for people, and I hope it inspires them to ask questions,” Williams said.
I love the history part. This is what I would like to put behind my research. Right now I am reading a book on " The Irish Family Album " by Dorothy and Thomas Hoobler.


This book helps me understand the time and the social issues surrounding her and any other Irish family I may have leaving Ireland and coming to America.

I am looking forward to new season of " Who Do You Think You Are " and reading more of my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...