Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Week 3 Of 52 Weeks Of Personal History and Genealogy .. Cars

Week 3 of 52 Weeks of Personal History and Genealogy.. Cars..

For some reason I was never really interested in getting a car as a young teenager.
I was dating my first husband and he had a great old 1948 Ford Coupe that was fun to drive in. My sister had a cute little Volkswagon that she would drive us around in.
I do not really remember my first car. It would of been bought by my hubby #1 and me.
It would of been used and bought from the car lot that was owned by friend's father.
Now my father loved cars. He had many cars and was always coming home with a new car.



Here are two of his early cars. Bottom car is while they were living in Texas. License plate looks like it has a 194?.
First car is in Duluth and maybe and is a late 1960's Saab.
This is only two of the many cars my dad owned in his life time. Someday would love to see how many I could find photos of and put in an album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...