Wednesday, January 12, 2011

On This Day 100 Years ago My Grandparents married


Wow exactly 100 years ago today January 12, 1911 my grandfather William H Day and my grandmother Grace C Esler married in Mora Minnesota at the Methodist parsonage.

I grew up very close to them and I know that they adored each other right to the end. They had a total of 5 children with 2 dying at an early age.

Happy anniversary grandma and grandpa. I believe you are together and celebrating this year as you did every year you were with us.
This picture is of girls celebrating some anniversary with them.

Thanks for stopping by to see what happened on this day in my family... Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...