Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mystery Family Members Sepia Saturday


This is a great old photo that came out of a scrap book of my mother's so is from the Day side of the family. The family lived in Minnesota around the Mora area. My mom was born in 1923 and I am thinking she may have taken this picture. That is how I am dating it to the 1930's to 1940's.
Problem is there is no names, not sure if family or friends but I will guess family.
The clothing is intersting especially the second child a young girl with what may be a hat. The older gentleman is wearing a thin tie that is stuck into his shirt.
Any one out there have a better idea to the age of photo?
Thanks to all of you that stop by and view my pictures. I hope that you mark me a favorite and visit often... Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...