Sunday, January 1, 2012

ON THIS DAY JANUARY 1ST ITS ALL ABOUT MY ANCESTORS DYING and BEING BORN

Did you every notice how many of your ancestors die on the first of the month. Truth is they either did die then or they died that month and it is just recorded on the first of the month.
Here is some of my ancestors that died on the 1st of January.

Lucy McCormick in 1854 . She was married to John W Zion Sr .Others at ancestry have John dying the same year but looking at the 1850 census she is living with son William and his family. So John has passed away some time before census was taken.
One of my goals this year is to find out more about John and Lucy
also on January 1st in Dublin Ireland James McGuire was born in 1734.
So for today's date this is what happened or maybe did not happen in my family tree.

Happy New Year to all of you and thanks for stopping by.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...