Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ON OR ABOUT THIS DAY MY ANCESTORS WERE BORN OR DIED

On or about the last days something happened in my family. Either there was the happiness of a birth like
Michael Cassell was born in 1763 on the 14th of January.
Anna Smith was born in 1807 on the 16th of this month or the sadness of a death in the family.
Sally Grimes passed away on the 17th of this month in 1873.

Michael Cassell was born in Augusta, Washington, Virginia to Abraham and Martha Flinner Cassell.
He married Mary Fleenor and had eleven children. He died on the 9th of August in 1847. Michael is my 4th great grandfather on my father's side of the family.

Anna Smith was born in Rome, New York parents unknown at this time. She married Alfred Day and is my 3rd great grandmother on my mother's side. She had 4 children with Alfred. She passed away some time in the 1830's date unknown at this time.

Sally Grimes is my 3rd great grandmother on my father's side. She was born on the 18th of November in 1800 in New Hampshire to Nathan Grimes and Hepsibeth Lovejoy. She married John Hall Jr and had 7 children. On the 17th of January in 1873 she passed away.


Thanks for stopping by, if you think you may be related to any of these people please let me know. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...