Tombstone Tuesday posting is of my 4th x great grandfather Robert Millsap who passed away the 4 Apr 1842 in Hamblen, Brown, Indiana. He is the father of William Bella Millsap and was married to Marcia Lacy.
Grandfather Robert Millsap is buried in Taggart Cemetary.
Thanks for stopping by for Tombstone Tuesday Grace
A Genealogical Journey A chronicle of ongoing research with genealogy tips for the internet researcher. If you see any surnames that are familiar to you, feel free to message me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am nowhere done searching for my roots. For my missing family members. So many to fine so little time. This has been a hard few years ...
-
Saturday night and the weather here has been stormy. It is starting to clear up and a I think it is a perfect time to join Randy Seaver Sat...
-
Saturday and time to take a look at one of my surnames. If by chance you find we are related I hope to hear from you. Tonight I am looking ...
-
Here is a picture of George and Selma Johnson Day that I think may be a wedding photo of them. They were married in 1892 in Big Stone Coun...

No comments:
Post a Comment