Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TOMBSTONE TUESDAY JOHN JR DAY

Tombstone Tuesday is a daily prompt at Geneabloggers which asks bloggers to create a post including an image of a gravestone of one or more ancestors; it may also include a brief description of the image or the ancestor


John Jr Day is my 6th great grandfather on my mother's side.  John was born on the 24th of September 1676 in Hartford, Connecticut.
He died on the 4th of November 1752 in Colchester, New London, Connecticut.



John married Grace Spencer about 1696 and together they had twelve children. Grace was born in 1675 and died in 1749
I am descendant from his son Isaac Day who married Ann Foote.

If you think we may be related from any family mentioned I would love to hear from you.
John is buried in Colchester Cemetery in Colchester, Connecticut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...