Friday, January 6, 2012

ON THIS DAY LUCY HILDRETH WAS BORN IN 1787

On this day my 4th great grandmother Lucy HILDRETH was born in 1787 to William Hildreth 1736 - 1810 and Jo Anna Chalker 1748 - 1834.
Lucy is one of my grandmothers on my father's mothers side. She was born in Glastonbury, Hartford,Connecticut in 1787 and died in Mount Vernon, Knox, Ohio on 20th of February in 1853.
Lucy was married to Ebenezer Coleman. Ebenzer and Lucy had at least eight children Elisha, Chester , John , Hiram, James and Erastus and Elic Chalker being my ancestor.

So on this day I am thinking about grandma Lucy, wondering what she looked like, what she was like and what life was for her.

this picture is of my 3rd great grandparents  Alexander "Elic" and Catherine Coleman
thanks for stopping by..your friend in family research. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...