Tuesday, January 10, 2012

ON THIS DAY GGG Grandfather Bella Millsap and GGG Grandfather Alexander Elic Coleman Were Born

Today is January 10th and I am featuring two of my great great great grandfathers. They were both born on this date and both are on my father's side of the family.
William Bella Millsap is on my father's father's side and Elic is on my father's mother's side.

Bella was born the 10 January 1797 in Green, Tennessee to Robert and Marcia Lacy Millsap. Bella was their first child born.
You can read more about the Millsap family by searching for the Millsap family link on my blog.




Alexander Elic Chalker Coleman was born in 1805 to Ebenezer and Lucy Hildreth Coleman in Connecticut. He was their 5th child.  You see what I have shared so far on Elic which is not a lot as of yet. Will have to do a time line on him soon.

If you think we are related through either family I would love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by, your friend in family research. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...