Friday, February 3, 2012

SEPIA SATURDAY CHILD WITH STUFFED BUNNY RABBIT VINTAGE CABINET PHOTO

For this weeks Sepia Saturday I am sharing a vintage cabinet photo of a young child with a stuffed bunny. 

Pictured is a darling young child with a sweet little smile and his hand on his bunny. 
Written in tiny lettering is a name, I can not make out the first name at this time but last name looks like Wagner.
This was found in family photos and I am not sure which side but would tend to lean towards my mother's side on her father's side.  Further time searching family names to find out who this may be.

Hope that you enjoy this adorable family photo. 

I am sharing this at Sepia Saturday, you can find more interesting postings there. Grace

10 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! I enjoyed your post very much.

    Happy Sepia Saturday,

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we had a rabbit theme some weeks ago I dug out two stuffed bunnies which are now sitting next to my desk. they need a young lad like the one in your photo to keep them company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe kids used to have stuffed rabbits before the invention of teddy bears?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now there's a happy little face -- quite smoochworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rabbit looks like the one in the book "The Velveteen Rabbit."

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bunny has really long ears. It seems like the older stuffed bunnies have longer ears than the newer ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a wonderful photograph indeed - and we will make it an honorary dog for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A real treasure. Perhaps it is a hare and not a rabbit?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a little cutie pie he is - and the bunny is fairly sizeable compared to him! Jo

    ReplyDelete

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...