Friday, February 3, 2012

52 WEEKS OF ABUNDANT GENEALOGY 2012 WEEK 5

52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy 2012 prompts suggested by Amy Coffin

Week 5 – Life Experiences: Sometimes the challenges in life provide the best learning experiences. Can you find an example of this in your own family tree? Which brick wall ancestor are you most thankful for, and how did that person shape your family history experience?

I enjoy finding stories of strong women in my family. I love to look deeper into the family area and find women who have been pioneers in my opinion. I wonder what there lives are like what they felt or how they lived.
 Right now I am working on my Cheuvront family history story. Married to my Joseph Cheuvront is Elizabeth Ellsworth.  At the age of 18 in 1777 she marries and within the next 23 years she has 11 children and in 1800 she passes away from Thyroid fever at the age of about 41 years old. Her death comes just days after her son Joseph jr. has died of the same disease. I look forward to reading about this time period and adding depth to her family history in my writings.

This week’s prompt runs from Sunday, January 29 through Saturday, February 4, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...