Friday, February 3, 2012

WRITING CHALLENGE MY FAMILY DAY 3

Writing Challenge My Family Day 3
Today’s writing was this evening in the semi quiet of my office. Television is on but I am totally tuned out to it. My goal is to write for about thirty to sixty minutes. Once again I have added another 500 or so words and am adding basic history to my Joseph. We are up to 1800 and living in Virginia. From 1777 to 1800 Joseph and Elizabeth have married and had 11 children. 1800 comes and Typhoid fever attacks not only wife Elizabeth but also one son and another son dies from an infection from a cut. Day four when I write I will add more to these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...