Friday, February 3, 2012

WRITING CHALLENGE MY FAMILY DAY 2

Writing Challenge My Family Day 2

Day 2 of my family writing challenge was spent in McDonalds as I sipped a coke. They have wireless internet so I am able to write and not use up my air time. Some months I never come near my limit and last month I was so close to going overage that I was rarely on the Internet at home. So if I was not at McDonald’s I was at the library that also gives us free Internet connection. I was able to write about 500 words and brought my Joseph from France to England to New York. What I am writing is a rough draft and I look forward to adding more to it as time allows. Basically all I have is just the data that can be found in the records. As I go I look forward to adding depth to my story of Joseph and his family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...