Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Family History Writing Challenge Day 9 to 13 Life Gets In The Way

My family history writing challenge is not going as smoothly as I had hoped.  I am having writers block and life is getting in the way of sitting down and just working on Joseph's story.
Every day we are busy working at finding treasures to resell or working at reselling them.  I have not made it a priority to find a few minutes to just sit and work on my story.

Yesterday I did take a few minutes at McDonalds before going to the auction. I added more to Joseph's last day that I had found at ancestry.
Just keep plugging away as best I can is the way I have to go. Thanks for stopping by to read, if you think we may be related let me know.  Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...