Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sepia Saturday: Men and More Mystery Photo Searching To Identify

Sepia Saturday: Men and More this was a post a couple of weeks ago. I had to work that weekend and did not get out my picture. Tonight I want to show a picture of a man in our family.  It is an unknown man in my family.


This picture was found in my mother's family pictures but is unidentified.  He is a handsome man dressed in what I think is clothing of working at a train station. He has a great hat and on his pants is a badge hanging.
He has a great pose and resembles my great great uncle George but is not uncle George.  But who is this mystery man.  He resembles the Day family line so  I will search among the Day's to see if I can find some male that work at the Great Northern railroad some time in the mid 1990's.


I am also including a picture of George Day. Do you see a resemblance?

Thanks for stopping by Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...