Friday, December 17, 2010

Best Bytes For The Week

For Best Bytes I enjoyed reading a posting that was just written by My Tangled Vine.

She gave us a link to free newspaper articles and some of what she has been able to find on her family. Sadly when I clicked Decatur County to see if there was anything on one of my families there was little transcribed as of yet.


I have hope that more will be transcribed in the future for me to read from my home computer..


I have also enjoyed reading this week the postings of benotforgot. She has been sharing newspaper articles about a murder in the family. I have always been a little morbid I guess and have a couple of unsolved deaths in my family.

These are just a couple I have enjoyed this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...