Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Advent Calendar Day 21 Christmas Music




Today the memories for Advent Calendar Day 21 is all about Christmas music.

1) What songs did your family listen to during Christmas?
Christmas songs as a child would of been " Joy To The World", "Silent Night", "Little Town of Bethlehem" for example.

2) Did you ever go caroling? I never went caroling but did sing in the Church choir and 9th grade choir

3) Did you have a favorite song? My favorite song was "Winter Wonderland" . As a teenager I loved Christmas songs sung by Elvis and to this day turn the radio up when Elvis is singing anything. And of course there is the old time classic of " Grandmother Got Ran Over By A Rain deer".

As I type this we are in the middle of a winter wonderland. It snowed last night big time in some areas of Duluth, Minnesota.
The school are closed in the area. Depends on where you live to how much snow you got. I am guessing we got 6 inches and other places in the area probably got 8 t0 10 inches of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...