Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On This Day December 15th Mandania Saxton Grover Reynolds Died

On this Day December 15th Mandania Saxton Grover died in 1855 in Fredonia New York. Mandania was born February 12th 1815 in Vermont. Father's first name unknown at this time. Mother's name was Mandania Saxton.
Mandania married John Gilbert Reynolds. To this marriage at least eight children were born. Louisia Maria was one of them and is my ancestor.
I know very little of Mandania at this time. She died at the young age of 39 years old. She has a story that needs to be told some day. Mandania is one of my 3rd great grandmothers on my father's side of the family.
Rest in peace grandma Mandania.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...