Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wordless Wednesday ( Almost) Birthday Greetings From Grandma Day




I have been going through piles and piles of pictures, letters and cards. I have been the keeper of all since sometime in 1998.



My plans all these years has been to sort, make copies and put in family history binders and share with cousins, children, grandchildren.



My grandmother Grace and grandfather Bill Day sent me lots of birthday cards the first years. We lived in Texas and they were in Minnesota at that time. I have not been able to find any Christmas cards as of yet.








Here is a very pretty Birthday card that was sent to me September 1949. I was one year old and the first grandchild. Within days my cousin Bonnie would be born.

I am sharing this post on gratituesday

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some of my memories. Now back to the piles of treasures. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...