Sunday, December 12, 2010

On This Day December 12th My Grandpa Perry Was Born


Today is December 12th 1886 and in my grandpa Perry was born in Kendal Kansas to Jonathan Adam and Rachel Millsap Zion. Grandpa Perry married Alta Hall and together they had 5 children. Grandpa Perry moved from Kansas to Craig Colorado were the last four children were born and then on to Winlock, Washington where he raised his children and Angus Beef.

Sadly I grew up in Minnesota and only saw grandpa Zion probably two times, remembering only the last time. I remember getting up early in the morning to help him gather eggs.

Grandpa passed away December 21, 1958.

Happy birthday grandpa, I love and miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...