Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Contribute to GeneaLeaks!

Well it is Saturday night and time for some fun with Randy Seavers.
Here is what Randy says..

Come on geneaphiles - it's Saturday Night - time to have more Genealogy Fun!

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to

:1) You've probably heard about WikiLeaks - the web site that has been exposing United States government secret documents to the world. Well, Travis LeMaster on his TJLGenes blog posted GeneaLeaks this week - please read his post. I had to make this a SNGF topic..

.2) For SNGF, please answer one or more of these questions:*

What GeneaLeak do you want to expose to the world from your own research or experience? Do it!*

What GeneaLeak about your own family history research would you like exposed to help you in your genealogy pursuit?*

What GeneaLeak about genealogy websites, collection providers, genealogy software or genealogy bloggers, writers, or colleagues would you like to see exposed? Be creative, but not mean, please!

3) Share your GeneaLeaks list on your own blog, as a comment to this blog post, or in a note or comment on Facebook.



Well here my GeneaLeaks
George Chauncey Carpenter a distant relative was shot and killed by longtime neighbors Ralph and Jay kilbourn over a wire fence line 31st of July 1927.

What I would like to have leaked is information on my great grandfather Andrew Daly of LaCrosse Wisconsin who fathered my grandmother.
Other than a picture of him in his 20's I really can not document him till I can find someone with the same picture. I have found a census that has his name and are when he was young but since then I have hit a brick wall.


this is my GeneLeaks.. if you have any that you want to share go over to Randy's blog..

thanks for stopping by.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...